Monday, February 23, 2009

Hooker Dream Escape

This Saturday we went to our friend Natalia's new show opening at the Corey Helford Gallery in Culver City. If you were at our wedding, you will likely remember our friend Natalia. She had pink hair at the wedding which left quite the impression on some of our guests. :) Here's a picture of her dancing next to my boss:

Her show was titled "Hooker Dream Escape" and it was so much fun. The paintings were amazing (again) and she hung a bunch of these acrylic laser cut chandeliers from the ceiling which were beautiful. I wish we had high ceilings, I'd be tempted to buy one. We met up with Jan and his buddy Dave at the show, and we went with our friend and Jeff's former professor Alex Gross (another amazing artist) and had a lovely little evening. Here are some pictures from the show:



This last one was my favorite. I'm a sucker for that mint green color and feather fascinators. 

No comments: