Monday, March 9, 2009

:: paperwink ::


One of the best things about being married is all the new personalized paper goods you have to buy! Case in point: Our new return mailing address stamp! I'm over labels and handwriting our name and address. This stamp works perfectly and paired with my new stamp pads from JoAnn's (40% off this week btw) makes for one sassy envelope. The stamp was made by the lovely ladies of Paperwink, Tara and Darcey, and the whole process of searching their website, ordering, and customizing the proof was quick, inexpensive, and fun! Such a deal, only $18 for a lifetime (or however long we stay on Toledo Walk!) of stamping goodness. I got the burlap stamp and I was thrilled to pieces when it came in the mail last week in a cute little bag. They also do notecards, labels and invites. *swoon*

I was also tempted to pick up these goodies:




Visit Paperwink here! www.thepaperwink.com.

No comments: