Friday, June 12, 2009

Thanks friends!

I was spoiled with special treats this week. My friend Lynne sent me a mailed hello and Jerod made me a package for work. It was awesome. I have to stay late at work tonight helping to write a huge $15 million grant that needs to be FedEx'd out tomorrow and while I'm waiting on specific pieces to get completed, there's a little downtime. A perfect time to COLOR! I was just saying this week how I missed coloring in coloring books. The last time I did was a brain anatomy book in college. I was obsessed with that thing. Every cranial nerve and neuron component had to be color-coded and colored inside the lines. And it wasn't even for a class! Anyways, he bought me crayons and printed out line drawings from my favorite artist (besides Jeffy!)- Charlie Harper. So rad!
Yeah, that lasted about 10 seconds. As soon as it was delivered and he was out of my office, I tore into that sucker. 
Lynne's note in the back and all my goodies from Jerod. He included two Pocket Coffees which Guia brought back with her from Italy. Only the Italians would put rocket fuel disguised with an espresso flavor inside dark chocolate. Those are REALLY saved for emergencies. And a stick of gum of course.
My finished masterpieces, now displayed in Jerod's 2/3's cubicle. 


Thanks friends!

No comments: