Monday, November 16, 2009

It's turning into birthday month...

Another bonus to going up to San Jose a few weeks before Thanksgiving, is that my birthday gets celebrated early! I was showered in birthday wishes and fun gifts all weekend long.I got a spending spree from my wonderful parents from which I bought this super comfy top from Banana...
... these sassy wool cropped pleated pants from J Crew....
... this super cute polka dotted cardigan also from J Crew...
... these faux-suede heels I've been looking everywhere for from Urban Outfitters...
... and these cute patent mary jane flats by Marais USA also from U.O! The last four I ordered online so hopefully they'll come soon!
Sue gifted me these gorgeous books which I spent the car ride down reading. The one on the left has SO many good recipes, I think I'll make a few for the party next week. The gardening book is so informative and is really getting me jazzed up about starting our garden. We'll have Sue to thank for our huge bounty of produce and beautiful flowers next year!
How cute is this?? Grammie was so sweet (with a little hinting from Sue!) to get me an Anthropologie gift card. And look at the cute little sewn monster it came in! I love him. I can't wait to spend it!
My sister-in-law Jennifer made this for me, isn't it crazy?? It cracks me up every time I look at it. If my status as crazy cat lady hasn't been solidified yet, this will surely do it.
Thank you so much for spoiling me so! I love you all for giving me such a happy and fun birthday month. :)

No comments: