Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!


From El Jefe, Lily Mae, and myself, we wish you all the very happiest of New Years, and hope that 2010 brings health, love, and peace to you and your family and friends. We have so much to look forward to in the new year, a house, a Savannah cat, the final season of Lost, and many hours spent with our dear friends and loving family.  We count our lucky stars every day to have what we have and I treasure this little outlet I've made to share a little bit of it with you.

Bye bye 2009, and helllllllloooooo 2010!!
*liv

p.s. Just kidding about that Savannah cat. We saw it on Animal Planet and now Jeff really wants one but they're like $10,000 and illegal in three states (although not California!) so I'm going to say that dream shall go unfulfilled. Sorry Jeff.

1 comment:

Nikki Menda said...

Happy New Year too!!! We saw that episode on Animal Planet and I was joking about wanting a Savannah cat as well, lol :)