Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pigeon Toe Ceramics

These quirky ceramics from Pigeon Toe Ceramics have been featured in Sunset magazine (where I first saw them) and Branch now also carries them. I wish they had them when we had our wedding registry there! I luv them. Although way better than anything I did in my high school pottery class, they sort of remind me of a few bowls I made that caved in on themselves. 

Some of the pieces sold in their Etsy shop are seconds with very minor imperfections that they offer at a discount. I almost like the ones with the flaws more anyways! The mini creamers are only $7!!




They also sell these gorgeous air plants that fit really nicely into their ceramic pieces. I love air plants, so easy to take care of too.

This one is my favorite, but I'm a sucker for anything that is sweet for an animal. This would be lovely outside the kitchen window. 

Bonus: they also sell gift certificates! These would be an awesome gift for almost anyone. Especially me. 

No comments: