Thursday, April 22, 2010

Chalkboard!


We hung our chalkboard last night! And we put together our new kitchen island on Tuesday! We're getting buff with all this heavy lifting... We love both pieces. I totally scored with the chalkboard. I was looking for one for awhile on craigslist and they were all pretty pricey. This one was a steal at $50, and we ended up not even paying for it! I was picking it up the same day we finished moving out of Toledo Walk and we had a few pieces of old furniture we didn't want anymore so I told Jeff to put them on the sidewalk with For Sale signs and people actually bought them!! We made an even $50 so it was a swap-a-roo. Deal!

1 comment:

ET said...

I think this chalkboard looks GREAT. I would love to have it in our kitchen instead of the whiteboard we now have. I can't wait to test it out and write you messages when I come to visit.