Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring breakfast tart

One of the bummer's of all this house drama was that Jeff and the boys had to cancel their Joshua Tree camping trip and I had to cancel my girl's sleepover party that I had planned for tomorrow. It was going to be so much fun! Jana was going to bring over mini cakes and all her cake decorating jazz so we could decorate our own and we were going to make a big dinner and watch Girls Just Wanna Have Fun and drink cocktails and dress up Lily Mae in baby clothes. Just kidding about that last part. Maybe.

So we'll of course reschedule everything because I'm looking forward to hosting my girlfriends in our new house, and it will be better since things will be unpacked and clean and ready for a party. I came across this recipe on the Jewels of New York blog and thought it'd be perfect for the brunch after the sleepover. Isn't it gorgeous? I love the arugula flowers on it...


No comments: