Thursday, September 9, 2010

J. Crew

This may shock you, but I didn't not buy anything on the trip. Well, sort of. A couple souvenirs and two cheap H&M shirts mostly because I was running out of clean ones in my suitcase, but that was it! We were pretty frugal on this trip which is why I feel a bit justified going crazy on a J Crew sale. It's an extra 30% off sale items AND free shipping! I need some new fall fashions for work and got some great deals. Here are my scores:

The Cupro Elan Trouser (a drapey, silky fabric):


Sweatshirt dress (in graphite though, looks sooo comfy! This and tights will be a winter favorite.):

Leather platform peep toes (I was tempted to get these in the black suede but I already have a good pair of black suede heels. The tan leather is new for me. The chunky heel and platform and peep toe will make for one comfy shoe I bet. I plan on pairing them with everything else I bought on this page.):


Rimini cardigan in black forest, a dark dark green. I hope I love this sweater as much in person. It looks like a new favorite sweater to me.


3 pairs of pants, a sweater, a dress, a scarf, AND nice leather heels for the price of a pair of clogs and a shirt I was oogling but resisted in Copenhagen. This will satisfy my new clothes fix for awhile now... I hope.

No comments: