Thursday, January 20, 2011

15 weeks 5 days


The baby was doing a little downward facing dog for us today at the ultrasound, which made it a bit tricky to get good pictures but it was still fun to see. Annnnnd... the doctor is 90% sure that the peanut is a girl! Fun!! She's growing well and our triple screen results came back in the normal range so we're very happy, and can't wait for the anatomy ultrasound in 4 more weeks.

Not as smooth is this migraine I've had for the past three days. And yes, it has to be a migraine because I threw up twice last night (right after typing that I hadn't barfed yet, jinxing myself). But thanks to Nikki and Mandy's advice (thanks guys!) and my wonderful husband doting on me, I'm starting to feel better. Oh, and also maybe from the Excedrin Migraine I'm now allowed to take with blessings from my OB. Like magic. It still hurts when I get up to walk around or move my eyes to the far left or right, but at least the constant throbbing is gone. The humidifier is great (no more snot!) and my furry little purring hot water bottle is also making the bed rest more comfy. 

Here's to hoping Friday brings a full day of sweet relief...

3 comments:

Christy said...

Hooray! Glad to hear peanut is doing well and SO EXCITING you got a good idea about the sex. A little girl!!!
I hope your migraine goes away soon. ICK!

Nikki Menda said...

I'm glad you are starting to feel a little better! :) AND a GIRL!!! :) So exciting that everything is normal!

Sue Blanchard said...

yay! a little girl to torment jeff and take sides with you always! hahaha! so exciting! oy---hope your headache is long gone by now.