Thursday, January 6, 2011

Apartment Therapy!

We were so incredibly humbled to be invited to participate in one of Apartment Therapy's famous House Tours this week, thanks of course to the wonderful Jesse and Leia who recommended us for the tour after their own! We had such a fun time doing the photo shoot with the fantastic Marcia Prentice styling, and the amazing photographer Bethany Nauert shooting! The house tour will be up on the Apartment Therapy blog for its 5 million readers (!!) in a few weeks they think, so I will certainly post the link here when it's up. I was super excited to see a few preview shots on Bethany's website this morning (which are these pictures I'm posting here), so I'm dying to see the full thing! I've never been more proud of our sweet little home...



p.s. The awesome chalkboard art was done by Seth, if you couldn't already tell!

No comments: