Friday, June 10, 2011

Little Sapling Toys and Rifle Paper Co.

Goodies in the mail!


This was one of my favorite things on the registry but I guess others didn't think it was as cool as I did because it was one of the leftovers! I wanted it though, and snapped it up. It's a wood stacking toy from the Etsy seller Little Sapling Toys and is made of maple and walnut woods, sanded nice and smooth and finished with light beeswax and natural jojoba oils so baby can gnaw on them. I splurged and spent the $6 extra to have it personalized with her name.


And this print from Rifle Paper Co. titled "Uh-Oh" was another that I couldn't leave languishing on the registry. I love the colors of it, and it makes me laugh. It'll look awesome in a gold frame in Elsa's art gallery. Fun mail day!

3 comments:

Kelly Smallcombe said...

If I had realized there was a Kellycopter in the art print, I would have gotten it for ya lol

Jesse said...

Leia and I have this same print hanging in our kitchen. Our favorite bit is the officer who is questioning the squirrel in the tree.

Liv said...

Of course you guys have it! My favorite bit is all of it. :) I just got a sweet gold frame for it, just perfect.