Friday, October 7, 2011

Thanks Steve Jobs and Jerod!

*pic from Design Mom

We pre-ordered our iPhone 4S's this morning and sold our old 3GS's on Gazelle.com this morning (they gave us $121 for each of them!!) and I. CAN'T. WAIT! I use my iPhone so much now, between work, taking pictures and video of Elsa, and entertaining myself during the hours and hours I spend nursing a baby, that I really do need something zippier and with more functionality. So thank you Steve Jobs for making Apple all that it amazingly is, and Jerod for telling us about Gazelle and saving us some monies! Now I can buy this:


I'm going to make a pattern with my name on it and then make my mom embroider it. Cool!

1 comment:

Kelly Smallcombe said...

Thanks for this post! I just checked out Gazelle and found out that my dead 3GS that jumped in the toilet is worth $60! I almost threw it away, score!