Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I got a Kindle!!


It's awesome! Now that I'm trying to watch less TV and read more, I decided to invest in an eReader. I got this one. I was dubious about them before Jerod got a Kindle and loved it. Jana also has one and says it's awesome, and she goes through like 17 books a week so I trust her opinion. I've downloaded a bunch of books from the library already, and it's rad because the books automatically return after 14 days so I don't have to get my butt down to the library to avoid fines. Score!

There are a few books that I want to read that the library doesn't have a Kindle version of, or they have a big waiting list, so maybe when I'm bored with their selection I'll buy a few off Amazon, or sign up for Amazon Prime so I can access the Kindle Owner's lending library which has a ton of free books. I'm really happy with it, fun new toy!

No comments: